Post unlimited 30-day online listings with the ethanol Job Package!
Unlimited Job Posts for 1 year!
Maintenance Tech Details
Ring-neck Energy & Feed, LLC
Job Description & Requirements
Responsible for the repair and maintenance of the plant equipment to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Repair or replace plant equipment or systems on a scheduled or emergency basis.
• Perform preventative maintenance activities as required.
• Communicate directly with production and shipping/receiving department to coordinate
maintenance and repair work.
• Assist with diagnosing and trouble-shooting maintenance related issues.
• Assist with new installations and other projects, as requested by supervisor.
• Work with engineer and external contractors to plan and implement installation of new equipment or systems.
• Participate and follow all safety, health, and environmental programs.
• Know and understand city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to maintenance and plant equipment, and work in a manner to ensure that these regulations are met at all times.
• Work in a safe manner at all times.
• Participate in programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
• Be available for overtime work on a scheduled or call-in basis as required.
• Know and understand basic machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
The majority of time will be spent in the plant. All types of chemical industry equipment are used in the plant to include, but not limited to fermentation vessels, jet cookers, agitators, mixing and milling equipment, distillation columns, centrifuges and distributive control systems. May be exposed to loud noises, wet and humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic chemicals, extreme hot and cold depending on weather conditions. Must be able to climb ladders and work at elevations of 175 feet. Must be able to speak and listen clearly. Fine visual acuity to read for accuracy. Travel required or as needed. For more detail please review the ADA questionnaire on file in Human Resources.
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: This job may require lifting of up to 50 pounds occasionally.
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
EDUCATION/ High school diploma or equivalent required
CERTIFICATION: College degree or technical degree/certification; millwright, electrician,Welder, pipe-fitter experience preferred, including process piping B31.3 standards.
1-3 years’ experience in maintenance or repair of mechanical equipment; pumps, valves, compressors required.
Welding knowledge and experience on carbon / stainless steel preferred for process piping B31.3 standards.
Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management
Forklift certified or capable of achieving certification
Knowledge of and strict attention to safety precautions and
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to interact professionally and effectively with internal and external customers
Ability to maintain good relationships with internal and external customers, use tact and diplomacy, and possess a customer service focus
Strong analytical abilities, problem solving skills, negotiation skills, dispute resolution and ability to overcome obstacles
Manage multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy
Ability to anticipate needs and accomplish necessary tasks
Strong motivational ability
Act with honesty and integrity
Employee paid health insurance, 401k, Dental, Vision, paid PTO and more!
Drop off Application at the Office ~OR~ Email application to [email protected]
Visit www.Ringneckenergy/employment.com for application
Please call us at 605-945-6900 if you have any questions, we would love to help you answer any questions you may have!!