Post unlimited 30-day online listings with the ethanol Job Package!
Unlimited Job Posts for 1 year!
Ring-neck Energy & Feed, LLC
Responsible for the repair and maintenance of the plant equipment, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Participate in safety, health, and environmental programs.
• Work in a safe manner at all times.
• Participate in the plant electrical and maintenance program. Repair or replace plant electrical and automation equipment or systems on a scheduled or emergency basis.
• Perform preventative maintenance activities as required.
• Communicate directly with production and shipping/receiving department to coordinate maintenance and repair work.
• Assist with diagnosing and trouble-shooting plant electrical and automation related issues.
• Assist with new installations and other projects, as requested by the supervisor.
• Work with external contractors to plan and implement installation of new equipment or systems.
• Know and understand city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to maintenance and plant equipment, and work in a manner to ensure that these regulations are met at all times.
• Participate in programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
• Be available for overtime work on a scheduled or call-in basis as required.
High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
Electrical apprentice license or greater, and/or instrumentation experience required
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
2 years’ experience in electrical or instrumentation maintenance and repair preferred
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
Knowledge of general office equipment required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong creative and organizational skills
Ability to interact professionally and effectively with internal and external customers
Ability to maintain good relationships with internal and external customers, use tact and diplomacy, and possess a customer service focus
Strong analytical abilities, problem solving skills, negotiation skills, dispute resolution and ability to overcome obstacles
Manage multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy
Ability to anticipate needs and accomplish necessary tasks
Strong motivational ability
Act with honesty and integrity
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION:
The majority of time will be spent in the plant. All types of chemical industry equipment are used in the plant to include, but not limited to fermentation vessels, agitators, mixing and milling equipment, distillation columns, centrifuges and distributive control systems. May be exposed to loud noises, wet and humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic chemicals, extreme hot and cold depending on weather conditions. Must be able to climb ladders and work at elevations up to 175 feet. Must be able to speak and listen clearly. Fine visual acuity to read for accuracy. Some travel may be required for trainings/certifications/meetings.
This job may require lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Full time position with health, dental, vision, and 401K benefits. Hourly wage range $30 - $40 per hour based on experience. Please submit application online at www.ringneckenergy.com under the Employment tab. If you have specific questions regarding the position, please contact Human Resources at 605-945-6900.View All Positions