POSTED BY: Granite Falls Energy
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learn and operate all processes associated with the plant,
• Learn and operate DCS (computer control system) for the plant.
• Learn and follow procedures for plant start-up, shut down, cleaning and batching.
• Keep accurate and timely logs.
• Respond to collected data and make adjustment to optimize plant operation.
• Keep plant facilities clean.
• Keep operators coming on shift briefed on what has happened and what is supposed to be done during the next
• Do quality control test on product streams.
• Responsible for notifying supervisor of any problems.
• Complete any and all tasks assigned by Supervisor.
• Safe work practices are a condition of employment. Report any safety issue or problem to your supervisor and
safety coordinator immediately.
• Maintain a team environment with other plant employees.
• Perform other duties as necessary/assigned.
• Promote Granite Falls Energy, LLC in the community.View Position